Thursday, June 01, 2006

We found a new place to live

Well, we saw the condo. It was great... it's beautiful, three bedrooms, a townhouse sort of layout. We decided to take it. So... we're moving. I'm excited because this new place is really pretty great, but very sad to leave Orlando. I'll be further away from Stef, which is the suckiest part, further away from work (but I only work 2 days a week usually, so that's really no big deal), and then just further away from downtown and the parks and stuff that we like to go to.

But... we'll find new places and we're really close to the dance studio (like not even ten minutes) so it will be pretty convenient to get over there to work on the business and it will also be easier to get babysitters (since all our babysitters live in Kissimmee). We're moving in a few weeks, our new lease starts July 1, but we're allowed to start moving stuff in on June 15. So, I think we'll be pretty busy packing up and getting ready to move now... just wanted to share our good news!

5 Comments:

At 7:21 PM , Blogger sandie said...

Awesome!

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Thanks! Come visit and see the place soon!!

 
At 10:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new place. I'm happy for you guys b/c it sounds really nice, but I'm sad too :(. It's like you're moving to Clermont all over again. If you need any help moving please let me know, also I can get some boxes from work if you need any.

 
At 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, give me a call if you want to get together on Tues

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

I will definitely call about tuesday and yes, we will need boxes...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home