Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Everything's good!

Great news!! Apparently, the cyst has not changed in the past three months! So, that means no surgery for now and another MRI in three months to check again. If that MRI goes well, then we'll do another in 6 months, then another in a year, then another in two years. We are hoping that every MRI yields the same "no change" results and that maybe in a few years, we can all but forget about the whole thing (which of course we never really will forget about it). Anyway, just wanted to share with everyone... thanks for all the good thoughts... we are so lucky to have good news and to have friends and family like all of you.

4 Comments:

At 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue,
Thanks again for giving me the good news. I have about five pics of Jack on my fridge and he makes me smile everyday. Give him big hugs and kisses for me.
Love,
Stef

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger sandie said...

WOW! WOWOWOWOW! Yay!

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Thanks for the support guys! Love ya!

 
At 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been checking your and Keith's blogs every chance I get. You're both so generous to keep everyone posted this way. We're all very glad to hear the results. Yay Jack!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home