Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Man Baby

In one day, our little baby has grown up into a MAN.

1. The boy is officially crawling. I mean, crawling across his room, out the door, and into the hall. Mobility!

2. He ate a full meal of pasta, squash, and carrots. A more balanced and nutritious meal than I had during all four years of college.

3. Girlfriend. Some little cutie at the indoor mall playground crawled up to Jack, patted his head, and kissed his cheek. Jack sat there, stunned. Already, the women have come flocking to him. I know he's cute, but sheesh.

Of course, he still poops in his pants, so... MAN or baby? You be the judge.

3 Comments:

At 12:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Jack, Go Jack!

 
At 6:08 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Is that MY mom commenting? Well, I'll be damned! Keep it up!!

 
At 8:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured it out. I'll keep it coming. I think Jack knows he going to be addressing stairs and is getting ready.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home