Friday, June 30, 2006

Some updates

This is getting exciting! We're moving most of our stuff tomorrow and then we have a special helper (Angie) coming on Sunday to help us with the big stuff. Yea!!

For once in my life, I am ahead of the game regarding birthday presents. Stef's bday is on Tuesday, and I not only have the gift, but it is WRAPPED and I got a card AND I signed it! Yes!

Jack news...

Crawling like a fool. Eating well. Been in a MUCH better mood since he mastered crawling. This is nice for everyone. Still teething. I hope the teeth come in soon.

Wish us luck on our moving ventures. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Stef! I love you.
Dee.

Susie I am so impressed with you, with all that you need to do, that you have found a way to accomplish what you have done.

Love and the best in your new condo,

Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home