Saturday, July 15, 2006

Starts off nice, but it's going to get gross...

So far it's been an eventful weekend... In our continuing quest to explore the St. Cloud/ Kissimmee area, we ventured to the Osceola Flea Market this morning. Disapointing. It was one of those big flea markets where you actually felt like people were just selling old crap out of their garages. This was no Swap Shop or Rennigers. We moved on to garage sales... nothing good and then drove in an attempt to get the baby to nap. We ended up in a Celebration like community called Harmony east of St. Cloud. It looks like it will be nice one day... they are just starting to build it. Jack had his bottle at Harmony and it was... harmonius. Very calm, relaxing, etc. Except that we checked the temp on the stroller and it read 104 degrees. Ahh, summer. We decided to get our son into some cooler air and got in the car, finding a yummy Mexican restaurant.

After lunch, we came home to relax... and here's where it get gross. We took Jack's diaper off to change him and didn't put a new one on right away. I don't know why, we're dumb, I guess. He crawled into the kitchen, on the tile and proceeded to poop all over the floor!!!! By the time either Keith or I realized it, he was sticking his foot in it! As I told Keith later... that was the first time I'd ever cleaned up human poop off the floor. And hopefully the last. Could this baby get any grosser? At least it was on the tile.

I don't know what the afternoon will bring... hopefully not more poop. I can't imagine how there could be any more in there after the present he left us on the floor.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and no one else is cleaning up poop off their floors!

3 Comments:

At 4:13 PM , Blogger Wendi Kitsteiner said...

You know Sue, I lost this memory, but when you brought it up, it came back to me. I do remember Joe willingly playing a dog. Hopfeully Joe doesn't remember this.

Another memory I have of you is playing after school with "Tran" and a wasp landing on your head!!! Prior to that I had no fear of wasps or bees and now my fear is barring on needing therapy! What's with that?!?

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

I remember Tran (I think) and the Wasp Incident... very scary. I think Michelle was there for that one. I'm still scared of wasps too and only been stung once in my life because I tend to run away whenever I see one!

 
At 1:20 PM , Blogger sandie said...

Oh... we've had 2 naked poo incidents. One was outside playing in the sprinkler and the poo, tho seen exiting his butt, was nowhere to be foung on the grass until he stepped in it A DAY LATER with shoes on. The other he was on carpet... ew. Yeah, I understand the benefits of airing our one's butt but it can be VERY risky!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home