Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Back from the eighties

I never knew how much I loved the internet until it was cruelly taken away from me. Well, I need not worry no more! We now have internet!!! Yahoo!! (ha ha) Anyway, hope you are all well. We are adjusting well to small town life. There is a Sonic within walking distance, so I'm doing quite well. I actually never went to Sonic until we moved here. All I can say is... yummy.

Anyway, we are all doing great and have already had some fun adventures. We went to Old Town on Sunday morning to walk Jack. there was literally NO ONE there. That was probably because it was 8 am. We then took him to Downtown Disney, which he loved. There is also a very nice park with a lake and beach and cool playground that we've been frequenting. We are trying so hard to get Jack some baby friends. We're even initiating conversations with other parents so they might like us and our little boy. However, everyone here seems to know everyone else and are not too friendly to strangers. We are pretty much moved in and unpacked. Jack has his own playroom here and we have a little backyard, so that's great.

The best thing is that we're mere minutes from babysitters... we've already been able to enjoy chicken sandwiches at St. Cloud's newest, hippest hangout... Chili's. I'm not kidding. It's like, the hot spot. Oh, well, whatever. I like Chili's.

4 Comments:

At 7:23 AM , Blogger Wendi Kitsteiner said...

SONIC?!?!?! Oh my -- order a cherry limeade or a oreo cookie blast (with chocolate ice cream or chocolate syrup.)

We had Sonics in Kentucky -- one was right around the corner from our house. My brother stopped at it on the way back to Chicago, got a Cherry limeade, and drank it fast enough to get another in the next town!!!

Love that PLACE. Now, the food, is awesome, but will probably kill you. Ha!

 
At 1:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are getting settled.

It sounds like a nice little town

and as long as you have Chili's and
Sonic you are in great shape.

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Mmmm... Sonic... How about the Brownie Blast? Or the hot fudge sundae? Or the chocolate shake? Or the chicken finger basket? Sheesh, it's not even been two weeks. Mmmm... Chili's... French fries? Chicken sandwich?...

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger Keith said...

I like the Giant Coke...Route 44 is my friend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home