Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lucky 100

This is my 100th post! Cool! What is also cool is that I'm leaving soon to meet my best friend for lunch and then a trip to the spa!! My Christmas present from her was a gift certificate and I'm planning to get my haircut. This is a very constructive idea in my mind. Not only do I get a haircut, which I'm in bad need of, but I also get the superbly enjoyable experience that is a haircut! I love having anyone touch my hair, it is always very relaxing to me.

Anyway, I can't wait!

Jack and Keith are out with Aunt Sunny, enjoying nature. Jack has been having a good day so far, despite a slight temperature this morning... ear infection not gone? He took a long morning nap and woke up in a great mood, so that was good.

Hope all is well with everyone!

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy your pampering, you certainly have earned it. Are you going with Stef?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home