Saturday, July 29, 2006

To the other bloggers out there:

Do you ever feel Blog Pressure? By this I mean the pressure to not only write in one's blog often, but also for it to be funny, witty, or interesting? I feel it now that I know I have people checking it everyday... don't get me wrong, please keep reading, but I start feeling like I have to remember some cute little anecdote when I sit down at the computer... something about going to WalMart and seeing someone slip on a banana peel, or Jack's hijinks, or marriage, or laundry, I don't know, but something... and I often am too tired to be... funny.

This is disappointing to me because I've always been The Funny Girl. I'm sure funnier to some than to others... there was that friend I had in graduate school who I accidentally made cry one day because I was teasing her too much. I guess she didn't think I was too funny. Maybe it's not that I'm not funny and more that she's too sensitive.

Oops. This coming from me, who has been on High Sensitivity Alert for about a week now. Just ask Keith. Keith accidentally bumped me on the leg with one of Jack's toys earlier today and apologized VERY fast.

What is going on with me?

Anyway... that's all for now. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Ours has been going great so far. And we're excited to have visitors coming soon: Stef, Jason, Jane, & Rich!!

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you just need a Sonic run funny girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home