Wednesday, August 09, 2006

bad mama

So, today we meet with the neurosurgeon to review Jack's MRI results. Hopefully, this goes well. And, of course, today is the day that while sitting on the floor, he rears backward and bangs his little (big) head on the CORNER of two walls. Needless to say, there's a nice purply lump on his head. Good timing. I say this because the dr. always makes this big production about feeling the shape of Jack's head. So, I'm going to have to tell him to be careful not to touch the bruise and then explain to the dr. why I'm a neglectful mom and my son has a bruise on his head. Ugh.

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM , Blogger sandie said...

Head bonks happen. That should be a bumper sticker!

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger Keith said...

If I ever shave my head again completely, you will see the wounds of a man that led with his head as a young lad. I think we are in for a whole lot more in the area of the head wounds if he's anything like I was. As long as he doesn't turn into Head Wound Harry we should be alright.

 
At 6:28 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Oh, he must smell my dog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home