Friday, December 01, 2006

My Christmas Wish

Obviously, like everyone else, I wish for world peace, winning the lottery, consistent restful nights of sleeping, but there is one more wish I have this Christmas. It's for clothes.

Not since I was probably 13 did I want some new clothes this much. Actually I dare to say, never in my life have I needed new clothes this much. Even when i was pregnant and had like three shirts and two pairs of pants, at least I had time to shop for more or time to wash what I had. Here I am, a year and a half (give or take) later and realizing I have NO clothes.

Here's why:

I am very good at cleaning out my closet. If something is stained badly, really old or I haven't worn it in like two years, I get rid of it.

I have not shopped for myself in a long time. I think I bought one outfit in 2006 and Keith got me a few things for my birthday. But that's it.

So, I am always getting rid of my old stuff but never replenishing with new stuff. This is due to time and money, of course.

To top it all off, I'm picky. So I'm telling people that are asking me what I want for Christmas that I need clothes, but then I'm quickly adding that they could just get me a gift card somewhere... because I want to be the one to pick out the new stuff. We'll see how it goes... 24 more days to go!

3 Comments:

At 12:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's start a telethon for Suebaby!

 
At 4:19 PM , Blogger sandie said...

I wish you could come over and help me clean out my closet... I have some things that I have worn since JUNIOR HIGH in there!

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger suebaby said...

Whoa... Please don't tell me you still have scrunchies somewhere... I would love to clean out your closet. One of my dream jobs? To work on that show for TLC called Clean Sweep!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home