Friday, December 08, 2006

On the Road to Wellville

Well, we're all feeling a little bit better, which is great. I actually never ended up getting quite as sick as I thought I was going to, but Keith and Jack were definitely sick enough for all three of us.

Now... on to Christmas! We are hoping to get a tree and a family picture taken this weekend. At some point I have to finish Christmas shopping... but this is really no big deal anymore, thanks to the internet.

And before Christmas, we have the Keith's Birthday Bash Weekend Extravaganza!! Next weekend, we are going to Universal Studios resort for two days and two nights of hotel fun. We actually have no plans to go to the parks, which is kind of a bummer since I love the roller coasters... but, I'm really just more interested in sleep and hanging out with my husband sans baby at this point. We are very excited.

What has also been exciting is the barrage of early Christmas presents that we (Jack) have received... My mom has sent Keith's present (very nice) and Jack's presents already. Mine is apparently in the mail as we speak. Jack received a Spiderman chair, a picnic table, and the Little People garage... and all of which have their own funny stories that go along with them which I will have to tell my mom about later. They involve Jack climbing on all three gifts and treating the garage like a playground.

Gotta eat dinner! Bye bye.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Sounds like Jack likes his gifts, and I know that you will tell me later. Happy that everything arrived timely.

Love,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home